Cre 1light & Ganzinammino
I went. I saw her fully right in front of my nose. No pictures allowed so no photos.
She wore an ivory blouse and light pink skirt to match. Her hair was bright ?yellow/regal color and looked as if she gained a bit of weight in a pretty way. She looked comfortable. With her special big smile she walked up to stage that had nothing on it.
She said that she felt a bit of panic standing on an empty stage –she felt as if she is facing the audience fully exposed. She said she came prepared with some notes but, now that she is here, she feels like other stories are coming up.
She spoke carefully. Since she is invited as a director, she spoke from that perspective. She said that she felt the strong urge to direct as if she was in love wholeheartedly and she just had to do it. –you know..if you fall in love, you cannot see anything else. She says she wanted to be free from 5 areas.
1. freedom from funding–like most directors, she also had much anxiety about funding when she went into directing and, but she wanted to be free from it.
2. freedom from family–it is linked to the first one. She is not talking about wanting to be independent from her family. What she means is that she felt guilty that she was not sufficiently supporting her family and she wanted to be free from that feeling.
3. freedom from critics—she does not mean that she will ignore others’ criticisms. She knew that there will be enormous negativity and condemnations. She just wanted to be able to endure no matter how harsh the criticisms and condemnations may be.
4. (poster did not expect this) freedom from jealousy –she said that she realized that she felt jealous of others who are doing better than she is and also realized that the emotions that she exerted on such issue only made her feel more pitiful. And, she wanted to be free from that.
5. freedom from needing to be great—at times, she felt the need to give herself a praise, but she even wanted freedom from such a need. Read More…
Actor Lee Min Ho and YG Entertainment’s upcoming rookie girl group member Kim Ji Soo recently took part in a photo shoot as endorsement models for ‘Samsonite Red.’
On July 29, a lovely pictorial for casual bag brand ‘Samsonite Red’ featuring the two stars was revealed.
In the pictorial cuts, Lee Min Ho and Kim Ji Soo act out different scenarios as a sweet couple, posing together and modeling the fashion brand’s bags.
Individual photos of each of them were also released, in which Lee Min Ho can be seen showing off his soft yet charismatic charms, while Kim Ji Soo is seen putting her bright smile and fresh looks on display.
It is said that the two people comfortably carried out the photo shoot for the Fall/Winter line of ‘Samsonite Red,’ and continuously held up an energetic atmosphere on set.
The hallyu star managed by Starhaus Entertainment appears in the ad produced by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. The commercial’s catchphrase is, “Korea, let your story begin.”
Lee, 28, finished shooting the ad in mid-July. The ad will be aired on major TV networks in other countries, including the American TV news channel CNN and Chinese state-run CCTV, starting in August.
The ad features Lee introducing some of the nation’s most popular tourist destinations, including the Cheonggyecheon stream, and a traditional hanok (Korean house) town in central Seoul.
The ad aims to increase the number of foreign tourists whose numbers dropped after the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) epidemic in May and June. The government declared an end to the outbreak Tuesday morning.
“It was meaningful to participate in the ad and promote the nation to the world,” the company said. “We hope the nation’s tourism industry revives with this ad.”